I had surgery yesterday. You don't realize just how vulnerable you are in the hands of strangers until you wake up 2 hours later than when you went to sleep with absolutely NO RECOLLECTION of what happened to you. Last thing I remember was a dr I have met twice previously holding my hand while telling me to breathe 100% oxygen deep into my toes so it was safe to go to sleep. Next thing I knew, the lights were so bright and my throat hurt, and no one would give me water, which is probably good because I would have thrown it up anyway. Anesthesia does not feel good, let me tell you. And I was only out for 2 hours. I can't imagine how much worse it would be if you had a longer surgery.

Before I went under, I told everyone there that I should not be on the table. I am too healthy. My blood pressure rate is ridiculously good, especially considering the history of heart disease in my family. I have never had a cavity or broken a bone. I have not had any major illnesses and have no ongoing diseases. I don't take any medication daily.

The surgery was to check for endometriosis. This is a routine procedure that they sign you up for when you first see a fertility doctor (or at least, that's how it was in my dr's office). The wait is about a year long, so they just sign you up and if you manage to get pregnant before then, they take you off the list. Easy.

I was reluctant to do this surgery, initially. I was pretty sure that they were going to come back with 'everything's fine!' which would be good news, but also frustrating because then there's nothing you  can do.

Turns out I do have endometriosis. Stage 3, which is 'moderate'. They lasered away all the scar tissue and other junk that was causing issues inside me (although I wonder where it goes? does the laser destroy it? How does that work? It must go somewhere! Are my innards full of fried up bits of scar tissue now?).

When I left the hospital, I was pretty drugged up still (and hella nauseous) and all I remember is the dr saying 'try again for a while, the good old fashioned way' and he wrote a note that says 'back to normal', UNDERLINED, which leads me to believe this should make a difference and maybe I can have a baby.

But then I did some internet research and did not find entirely promising things there.

So now I don't know how hopeful to be. But at least something real has changed. And oddly, if we do end up going with more serious intervention now, I feel kind of better about it.

More later, maybe. 

Comments

  1. An important excellence method which is expressly specifically for it fake rolex, it method strips hands and fingers while not a lot of simply because lighlty pressing that call. It will be dependable designed for implement at rounded calls, discontinue running watches and even motion while not calls method. You will find a offer arranging method, Bergeon 5378 that is definitely utilized by pro's to help you in safety establish sit back and watch hands and fingers. These have 7 fecal material iwc replica watches together with a display rack spindle which will shows up that come with an important secure dime bottom part. The bottom is known for a dimension in 50 mm additionally, the share capacities can be. 3,. 5,. 7, 1. 15, 1. 5 and even 1. 7 mm. It method moreover features call protectors. You will find a offer sizing stage and even move display rack as a result of Bergeon labeled as Bergeon 5409. It's really a excellence guidance that new season suspension ahead stage bench to make an important cushioned rolex replica sale. Compliment the rear area and that middle of the town car blog post once sizing hands and fingers, you will find a essential probe. That stage receives voids for you to deal with protrusions. That cosmetic levers Bergeon 5431 shows up to provide a partners – it will be utilized by each of those pro's plus collectors. It's really a totally nutritious portable method built from cosmetic and even will help on in safety taking out in longines replica sale hands and fingers. You will find a offer person through nylon strategies as a result of A&F. It's really a Europe crafted method that is definitely reasonable. It will be rocky on includes it is user-friendly and uncomplicated. That nylon guideline means that there are very little observing and unfavorable in hublot replica once hands and fingers are now being enticed inside running watches.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bill 64: The Public School Modernization Act is Racist

A Sibling for Rudi?