Dreams DO come true!

My life is a movie! From tomorrow at about 7pm till Tuesday till about 5, I will be living in a scenario that is usually only seen on the big screen. No joke, I can't believe it is here and it is happening.

15 years after we graduated from high school, my 3 dear friends and I will be painting the Big Apple all shades of red for 4.5 days. THIS IS AMAZING!

I can't wait for all of the following:
- SO MUCH FOOD!
- SO MANY LAUGHS!
- SO MUCH TALKING! About everything!
- SO MANY ADVENTURES!
- SUCH GOOD FRIENDS!

Seriously, there should be a camera crew following us around because this is A-MAZE-ING!

It's the kind of thing you talk about but usually never happens. And yet, HERE WE GO! WOOP WOOP!

I love these women, and am so pumped to spend some time in their company :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bill 64: The Public School Modernization Act is Racist

A Sibling for Rudi?