KITCHEN

Before I came along, Jake had a plan to tackle the downstairs in the same fashion he had done the upstairs - one room at a time as money allows. He hadn't even allowed himself to consider re-doing the kitchen.

That all changed when I came into the picture. I don't know about you-all, but living through the mess of demo-ing lath and plaster and then putting up drywall is something I would rather only live through once. Of course, this means tackling the kitchen.

The other day we measured to get some idea of what things were going to cost (counter, cabinets, etc) and were rather stunned to discover that it is a mere 100sq feet. That currently includes 3/4 (depends on how you count them) doors. After renovations that will decrease to 2 - big improvement!

I'm looking at pictures (pinterest is going to be the end of all productivity for me) and trying to think of ways to incorporate every cool design idea so as to more than maximize every square inch...it's a little daunting.

Just wanted to say that. 100 sq feet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bill 64: The Public School Modernization Act is Racist

A Sibling for Rudi?