A significant drop in readership

So yesterday I go to post the link to my latest blog instalment on fb, like usual, and then fb tells me all content from blogspot.ca is  BLOCKED!

WHAT THE HECK!?!?!?!? (Actually, I wanted to use a stronger word than that...) I have been linking to it through fb FOREVER. I'm seriously annoyed. Probably 80% of the people who read this get the link through there. All that to say, I guess we will have a big drop in pageviews now.

The thing is, it's not about this blog being popular and how many pageviews I get (although it is fun for me to see) - it's that fb won't let me link to something that is important to me! The cynical side says that it is because blogger is owned by google and fb doesn't want to do free advertising for google products.

Either way, it is annoying. I'm on google+ too, but haven't really spent a lot of time there, because most of my friends were still on fb. Maybe this will prompt a switch...who knows.

Anyway, if you're still reading, thank you. I appreciate it. It's fun to have people be on this journey with us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bill 64: The Public School Modernization Act is Racist

A Sibling for Rudi?