Bash'n'Crash Calendar, Coming to you in 2013 (maybe)

At the risk of posting too many pictures in one post, I feel it is a disservice not to share these. Lori and Rachel went around with my camera and conned people into posing (or not posing) for pictures for a calendar. Some of them are pretty hilarious, some inappropriate, some immature, and some a combination of all 3. I didn't include any that feature nudity (they conned Jake into taking his shirt half-off!), but you'll get a pretty good idea from the ones that are here. Enjoy!


Brendan is a master shoveler, although his posing needs work.
He should at least look up!

I think Loren is about to take his shirt off?
Or is just sooo excited about destroying things?

Now that is a work shot. Looks like it's posed, but Addy
spent a fair amount of time up on that ladder, doing a not-fun job.

I think mom is showing off her legs? Shoes?

That Bruce sure can haul!

Original AND creative!
Orchestrator of the Calendar, #1
Heather sure knows how to pose!
Vanessa, how are you making that look good!??
Man of my dreams!
Good one!
Oh, sister. How funny are you?
This is what the day really was all about. Foam.

I swear I did this first, but it could have been
Rachel and







  

That door frame was super hard to get off, because
it was held on with approximately 50 nails. Way to go Mark!



















Comments

  1. Thanks again everyone for all the awesome help.
    True friends.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bill 64: The Public School Modernization Act is Racist

A Sibling for Rudi?