One more thing about the wedding



 I thought of more highlights! I know you want to hear them.


Highlight #6: The group picture! I haven't seen them yet, so I don't know if everyone's eyes are closed of if you can't see half the people but it doesn't barely matter. You know why? Because having that many people you love in one picture is AMAZING. It sort of hearkens to the days of Epp Family Reunions and the group pictures taken every time. In a way it seems silly to gather everyone together for that because everyone ends up being so small you can't really see details of anyone. On the other hand, though, how awesome is it to see all of your relatives in ONE SPOT! All the more hilarious when the pictures are from the 70's and everyone is wearing plaid bell-bottoms! I fully expect this picture to be one of my favourites and will want to blow it up as big as possible.



 
Highlight #9: We got a sneak-peak of pictures from our wonderful photographer, Susie, and they are amazing. I don't generally like pictures of myself, but there are a few here that I think look pretty good!

So check out the link and see for yourselves! More coming at some point.

Also, for those of you who took pictures and need to give them to me, I'm working on a system to do that, along with my computer tech, Jeremy. More details coming soon!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bill 64: The Public School Modernization Act is Racist

A Sibling for Rudi?