three weeks today...

So I just spent a few hours on the computer and phone while my mom and Addy cleaned 19 windows, inside and out. How kind is that?

We are in wedding crunch mode, mostly because there is a lot of organizing to do (I was talking to my mom about it all and she was like 'this is why people hire this job out, you know') and because during the week we are so pooped by the time we get home that we basically fall into bed.

Unfortunately, wedding prep isn't nearly as photogenic as renovating - unless you want a screen shot of the most massive spread sheet you've ever seen :) It is colour-coded rather nicely, if I do say so myself :)

Mostly my task list is about talking to people and gathering their plans so we know how many people are going to be around when. It turns out we know a lot of people. It is so very exciting to think of all these people being around all weekend, hanging out, having fun, laughing - I am getting really pumped about it. As long as I have all my ducks in a row first to hand off to various helpers so I can just relax and enjoy :)

There is more I want to say, but I just looked through the wedding 'to-do' list, and in the 3 hours I was working on it, I managed to check off one item that was done a long time ago....so....more to do.

Thankfully, mom and Addy got us a lot closer to our 'house ready and clean' item being checked off.

Ok, back to it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bill 64: The Public School Modernization Act is Racist

A Sibling for Rudi?