blergh

It's report card time, and that's all I'll say about that. Ok, I'll also say that I am procrastinating. A LOT.

Also, interesting to note: typically, when I post a direct link on fb to a new post, I get about 50 page views. However, if I just tell people there is a new post without a link, I get 10ish page views.

Next up in the experiment: a link posted to the blog, but not specifically to the most recent post.

I guess part of this is probably also that my posts are a little boring - no wedding or renovation pictures! On the other hand, I am planning a few new posts with pictures, but they aren't fun before-and-after ones, so I guess we'll see.

The post where I put up wedding pictures got almost 150 pageviews - never would have expected that.

Ok ok, report card time. blergh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bill 64: The Public School Modernization Act is Racist

A Sibling for Rudi?