gah! first setback!

That has to be some kind of record, right? Vowing to post every day and then forgetting the NEXT DAY.

L and L are moving. Yesterday Jake and I, and a bunch of others helped them do some painting before moving stuff in and it looks damn fine. So exciting, always, to move into a new place! Now our friends are starting the round of second-houses. Moving up from the 'starter' homes, if you will.

So today is the big moving day and I am late already to go and help. I know for some people moving is a huge pain and at some point you decide it's just worth it to hire movers and be done with it. No muss, no fuss. But I like helping my friends move. I like these kind of group goals/activities/events. It's fun to have a common purpose and to help your friends and family settle into a new space, a new phase of their life.

I think I've helped at least one person move per year every year since I moved to Winnipeg. New and exciting! Fun!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bill 64: The Public School Modernization Act is Racist

A Sibling for Rudi?