Friday is tomorrow, right?

That's pretty much all I wanted to say. And also that today after work I sat in front of the fire again - for a while with Jake and for a while with Kerry, and it was glorious. All the more so because Kerry and I ate vanilla ice cream with roasted, salted peanuts which is my new favourite snack and is also the reason that after this ice cream is gone, we can not buy any more.

Vaguely related question: where do you think we could find men's summery, light-in-colour-and-material pants for Jakerella? He's gonna need some for our vacay because we are going to a place that is about 4 stars above our personal swank-level. I wore sweats and an old t-shirt from value village to work today, for reference. In my defense, I did teach gym.

FRIDAY!!!!  I LOVE YOU!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bill 64: The Public School Modernization Act is Racist

A Sibling for Rudi?