got nothin'

Got nothing to say. For real.

I know it's surprising, and I probably should be working harder to come with something worth reading. But I've got nothing!

I bought stamps today.

Work is settling down a tiny bit.

I discovered this week that me (along with other people, but also me) dropped the ball in a BIG way on a couple of kids who have some very serious and real problems and who we need to figure out before they hit grade 10. Feel pretty shitty about that.

Christmas break isn't that far away and I could not be more excited about that. Jake and I going to go away to somewhere warm where we can have a week of summer break.

so. Hopefully I come up with more inspiration tomorrow. Gonna be at work till 7:30, so it's a toss-up really.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bill 64: The Public School Modernization Act is Racist

A Sibling for Rudi?